This website is owned by ACROSS SPAIN S.L., registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid under registration number 355296 T20124 L0 S8 and with registered office in Madrid at C/ Arlabán, 7, CIF nº B-84011675 and e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user shall be liable for any damages which ACROSS SPAIN may bear as a consequence of his/her failure to comply with of any of his/her obligations hereunder.
In particular, the user undertakes
- Not to carry out any activities which may directly or indirectly damage ACROSS SPAIN or be detrimental to the use and access to this web site.
- Not to reproduce, distribute or amend the contents of this web site without due authorisation, nor violate any rights therein held by ACROSS SPAIN or the lawful holders of said rights.
- Not to use the contents of this web site for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Not to attempt to gain access to the contents of this web site by using means or procedures other than those put at his/her disposal for such purposes or those normally used on the net, provided that the latter do not entail a risk for the web site.
Anybody attempting to create a link or hyperlink to this web site shall abide by the following conditions:
Links may be created only to the main page of this web site unless otherwise expressly authorised by ACROSS SPAIN; deep-links, IMG links, frames or border environment are expressly prohibited.
- The link may enable access to this web site but the services and contents therein may not be reproduced.
- No misrepresentations shall be made regarding this web site, the services or contents herein or the companies, managers or employees which form part of ACROSS SPAIN.
- The web page including the link may not display any trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or distinctive signs belonging to ACROSS SPAIN or third parties (excepting signs forming part of the hyperlink itself) without the express authorisation of the parties affected.
- The inclusion of the link does not imply a relationship between the holder or operator of the web site of origin and ACROSS SPAIN nor does it entail that ACROSS SPAIN is aware of, authorises or consents to the contents of said web site of origin.
- ACROSS SPAIN may not be held responsible for the contents or services offered on the web site of origin of the link nor shall it be liable for any consequences which may derive from the inclusion of links to its web site by third parties.
Links or hyperlinks included on the web site of ACROSS SPAIN to third parties or entities are meant to facilitate the search for information put at the disposal of the users and by no means may be deemed as a suggestion or invitation to use the same or imply ACROSS SPAIN’s liability or acceptance of the contents of the web sites of destination of the links or their operating capacity.
ACROSS SPAIN assumes no direct, indirect or subsidiary responsibility in connection with any damages which may result from the access, lawfulness, truthfulness, use, quality, reliability and/or usefulness of the contents or information stated, existing or offered which may have been included in the hyperlinks referred to herein. The creation of a hyperlink by no means entails the existence of a relationship between ACROSS SPAIN and the proprietor of the web page of origin of the link, nor the acceptance and approval by ACROSS SPAIN of the contents and services offered to the public on said web page.
The user may be requested to fill in various forms with his/her personal details in order to gain access to certain services and information included in some locations of this web site. Such data shall be included on a file of personal details held by ACROSS SPAIN and registered before the Data Protection Agency (Agencia de Protección de Datos).
Users which supply their personal details to ACROSS SPAIN expressly consent to the inclusion of such details on the said file and the processing thereof by ACROSS SPAIN for use in activities related to the object of the company as stated by article 2nd of its Articles of Association.
The form used to collect the personal details shall state which data are obligatory or otherwise. Failure to supply the data marked as “obligatory” will result in the non-provision of the service or access for which such data were requested.
In any event, all personal details provided by the user shall be processed in full compliance with applicable regulations and particularly with Organic Law 15/1999 on Private Data Protection (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal).
In particular, ACROSS SPAIN undertakes to keep the confidentiality and security of personal details entrusted by users under the terms established by applicable law. However, ACROSS SPAIN shall not be held responsible for any unlawful access, amendment, processing, loss or use that any third party may make of the data supplied by the user.
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the regulations in force by contacting ACROSS SPAIN Arlabán, 7, Madrid, where he/she may also cancel the aforementioned consents without retroactive effect.
Users shall be responsible for the truthfulness and update of the data included in any forms filled in by them. ACROSS SPAIN shall not be held responsible for any damages which may result from lack of veracity or inaccuracy of the personal details provided by the user.
The various contents and elements which form part of this web site, including texts, images, designs, sounds, software, databases, videos, etc., are protected by intellectual property rights held by ACROSS SPAIN therein and users undertake to respect them by not making use of such elements in a way which may violate the said rights, i.e., by copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, disseminating or communicating the same.
In particular, the ownership of the databases, programmes and their demos and user manuals, as well as the copyright therein belong to ACROSS SPAIN, and it is contrary to law to engage in any actions amounting to the total or partial reproduction, distribution, communication or transformation thereof, as well as any actions which may mislead the user as to the ownership thereof, such as framing, deeplinking and similar actions mentioned under the heading “Hyperlinks” herein. Any authorisations or licenses granted by ACROSS SPAIN in connection with such actions must be expressly provided in writing.
Users are authorised to visualise, print, copy or download the contents of this web site for their sole private and personal use, provided that they state the origin and author thereof and, if any, the copyright symbol; that is, provided that a reference to the ownership of ACROSS SPAIN is included. Any use of the elements and contents of this web site for commercial or profitable purposes is hereby expressly forbidden.
Any alteration, change, amendment or adaptation of this web site or of any information herein is hereby expressly forbidden.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, etc. cited on this web page, either belonging to ACROSS SPAIN or to third parties, are covered by industrial property law.
warranties and disclaimer of liability
ACROSS SPAIN does not guarantee the availability or working order of this web site or the suitability of its contents and may not be held responsible for any damages resulting from:
- Lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the web site or sites to which a link has been created.
- Failure in telecommunications or computer systems, failure in the access to the various web pages on the site or the existence of viruses or programmes which may damage the contents of this web site.
- Unsuitability of the services or contents on this web site for specific purposes of the users.
governing law and jurisdiction
The parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be otherwise entitled and agree to submit any issue which may arise between them to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.