Welcome to Spain. Welcome to one of the top European destinations chosen by sports teams as their training location for the upcoming season.
Training camps can often be seen as a non-ending week of hard work, discipline, no free time … but, what about if we assist you and show you what you can gain from attending a warm-weather camp? Many of the groups that visit us, let it be professional, amateur or just school young teams, already know that training through the spring, autumn or winter in their homelands can be quite cold and unpleasant, if even possible! Spain’s world-class level facilities are the perfect alternative to complete the needs of all kind, and, what is best, in a perfect mild sunny weather.
Tailor-made training packages
Football – Swimming – Tennis – Field hockey – Basketball – Handball – Road cycling … are some of the sports disciplines we design packages for. We will tailor-make a package according to your needs and preferences, you will only need to focus on your training.
We have a range of flexible programs to serve amateur and professional clubs, from basic hostel accommodation to 5* resorts. Transportation, accommodation, training facilities, excursions and activities to enjoy free-time. We are aware interaction with local teams and friendly matches are some of the most common requirements, so count on us even for this service.
Its unbeatable weather from autumn to spring time is the key to the success of Spain as training & sport camp destination. The Mediterranean coast and the Spanish islands enjoy best weather conditions among all regions and, therefore, most facilities aimed to the organisation of camps have settled here.
- North-east Mediterranean Costa Brava: with Barcelona as main arrival airport, Catalonia offers first class facilities for the practice of a wide range of sports. Along Costa Brava area we can find football facilities, swimming centres, best friendly roads and mountains for cycling, indoor multifunctional halls, all of them, in locations surrounded by fantastic beaches and caves, nature, culture and historic sites, within maximum 2h drive from Barcelona. A great autumn & spring destination.
- North-east Mediterranean Costa Dorada: If we continue south, Costa Dorada – Tarragona area offers a great mild weather, with long sunny periods, first class tourist towns as Lloret and Cambrils, history, culture, long wide sandy beaches … and top facilities. One of the best football facility in Spain is located in Salou. The mountain areas nearby the coast has become one of the most popular alternatives to road cycling stages. Swimming. Indoor team sports, tennis … complete the offer.
- In between both coasts, Barcelona and nearest surroundings offer best opportunities to, for instance, field hockey teams and swimming. Oldest and best Spanish hockey clubs were funded in places as Terrassa, Barcelona, Sant Cugat … Sabadell and Barcelona are home to top swimming and water-polo clubs. The city is home to one of the top world teams, FCB, but also to historic clubs where players are formed to reach the dream to play in the top.
- Costa Blanca (Valencia-Alicante): heading south we can only confirm weather will be just better and better. Long sunny periods, kilometres and more kilometres of long, sandy beaches. A popular international tourist destination with well-known places as Benidorm and Torrevieja and large cities as Valencia and Alicante. Facilities for amateur and professional football, athletics, cycling … are the most popular ones. As in all destinations, we can complete your programs with cultural and leisure activities.
- Costa del Sol (Málaga): we reach now the southernmost Spanish coast region, with Málaga as main international airport. Not even 1 hour drive from there, we find some of the largest tourist destinations in Spain: Marbella, Torremolinos, Fuengirola. There we can find one of Spain’s broadest offer of facilities and accommodations, suitable to all budgets and needs. Specialised football training centres, tennis and padel tennis, swimming facilities are among most popular disciplines. And we shall not forget this is perhaps a perfect destination for winter breaks if we speak weather.
- Mallorca: one of the top Mediterranean tourist destinations, with top tourist infrastructures and known by its mild weather. The size of the island could have been a limit to the facilities that can be built but there are still good options for training programs. Tennis, with Rafa Nadal’s Academy is one of the jewels of Mallorca. A top training centre led by Nadal himself and managed by best professionals. Road cycling is another popular discipline and has locked professional teams since decades: friendly roads, hills and mountains, fully adapted bike-friendly hotels are the key to their success.
Contact us now to get more information about our training camp packages and get ready for the upcoming season with us! email@example.com